- Welcome to the world of secondary adjustmentsTirthesh Bagadiya of Bagadiya & Jain looks at what he sees as the beginning of a new era in Indian transfer pricing regulations
- EU Council agrees on criteria to establish tax blacklistThe EU Economic and Financial Affairs Council (Ecofin) has agreed on measures to help establish a tax blacklist of uncooperative jurisdictions.
- IKEA Handel og Eiendom loses Supreme Court of Norway tax caseIKEA has lost an important tax battle that could have implications for other multinationals deducting interest on inter-company debt.
- Canada tax lawTaxman LetterBomb taxes taxman "tax problem" "CRA problem" DioGuardi "DioGuardi tax" "tax law" "canada tax law" "canada tax problem" "tax amnesty" "canada tax amnesty" …
- Legal tax sheltersHow John LaBruzzo Wants To End Welfare Abuse www.corrupt.org How can we get more people who rely on government to have fewer children who rely on government? This was the question John …
- Canadian federal budget could hike CGT rates, but offer R&D reliefsCanada’s 2017 federal budget will be unveiled on March 22 and it is very likely to contain tax changes affecting businesses as the government looks to address economic challenges and maintain the country’s competitive edge.
- Survey: The future of taxTransparency and technology are fundamentally changing the tax environment. How are companies responding? Take the ITR and KPMG survey and we will analyse the results.
- Webinar: Transfer pricing issues for MNEs investing in AfricaRecent studies show that the African continent is attracting a growing amount of investments from foreign multinational enterprises. BonelliErede and International Tax Review will provide an overview of the main transfer pricing issues to consider for structuring investments into selected countries.