- Bombay High Court rules in favour of Vodafone on share issueIn a decision that could give relief to more than 20 other pending cases, the Bombay High Court has ruled in favour of Vodafone that in the absence of income, a share issue transaction cannot be subjected to transfer pricing.
- Ireland’s tax deals with Apple “constitute state aid”; Luxembourg’s Amazon arrangement also called into questionAmazon has been drawn into a European Commission (EC) investigation into the tax regimes of three member states: Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. The EC has said its preliminary view on Ireland is that “the tax rulings of 1990 (effectively agreed in 1991) and of 2007 in favour of the Apple group constitute state aid”.
- OECD unveils plan for 2014/2015 BEPS workThe OECD is getting straight back to work on base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS).
- Canada tax lawTaxman LetterBomb taxes taxman "tax problem" "CRA problem" DioGuardi "DioGuardi tax" "tax law" "canada tax law" "canada tax problem" "tax amnesty" "canada tax amnesty" …
- Legal tax sheltersHow John LaBruzzo Wants To End Welfare Abuse www.corrupt.org How can we get more people who rely on government to have fewer children who rely on government? This was the question John …
- World Tax 2015 is now live onlineWorld Tax 2015 is now live at www.itrworldtax.
- Susan Raaijmakers joins Taxand Netherlands
- Malaysia's budget cuts corporate tax rate, but only in two yearsTaxpayers got some mixed news from this year's Malaysia budget, the last before goods and services tax (GST) comes into effect next April.