- BEPS: The impact surveyIn May 2015, TP Week surveyed in-house tax professionals and found that 54% of them had been proactively taking steps to prepare for BEPS implementation.
- Research for World Tax and World Transfer Pricing 2017 has begunEverything you need to know about submitting for International Tax Review's World Tax and World Transfer Pricing directories.
- BEPS: The impact surveyIn May 2015, TP Week surveyed in-house tax professionals and found that 54% of them have been proactively taking steps to prepare for BEPS implementation.
- Canada tax lawTaxman LetterBomb taxes taxman "tax problem" "CRA problem" DioGuardi "DioGuardi tax" "tax law" "canada tax law" "canada tax problem" "tax amnesty" "canada tax amnesty" …
- Legal tax sheltersHow John LaBruzzo Wants To End Welfare Abuse www.corrupt.org How can we get more people who rely on government to have fewer children who rely on government? This was the question John …
- Taxing concerns over Brexit: VAT perspectiveWith the referendum looming, UK voters are now under pressure to decide whether to remain in the European Union (EU) or leave.
- Post-Panama reflections: Black, white and grey listsPoonam Khaira Sidhu, commissioner of income tax and joint secretary at the Indian Revenue Service – who holds a Michigan LLM in international taxation with a master’s in economics – reflects on tax competition, inequality, BEPS, information exchange and black, white and grey lists in the wake of the ‘Panama Papers’ leak.
- Tax function of tomorrow: Automation and digitisationPicking up on where we left off in the last installment, this issue of the Brockman Brief digs deeper into the tax function of tomorrow. Not only does an effective tax function depend on building the right skill-set, it must also include developing and making use of integrated technology and forming best practices.