- Transfer Pricing Focus 2015 now availableTaxpayers and leading advisers provide insights on BEPS and transfer pricing from Latin and North America to China.
- Practical considerations for Chinese withholding tax on cross-border service transactionsThe potential Chinese tax implications of the provision of cross-border services into China are as numerous as they are confusing. Scott Heidecke and Flora Luo of Nexia International member firm Nexia TS (Shanghai) discuss some of the practical considerations.
- The Brockman brief : TP risk determination: Transparency and mutualityThis month, Keith Brockman, global tax director at Mars, lecturer and author of the Strategizing Multinational Tax Risks blog, runs the rule over issues of transfer pricing risk determination, focusing on transparency and the benefits of increased levels of authority reciprocity.
- Canada tax lawTaxman LetterBomb taxes taxman "tax problem" "CRA problem" DioGuardi "DioGuardi tax" "tax law" "canada tax law" "canada tax problem" "tax amnesty" "canada tax amnesty" …
- Legal tax sheltersHow John LaBruzzo Wants To End Welfare Abuse www.corrupt.org How can we get more people who rely on government to have fewer children who rely on government? This was the question John …
- Exclusive: Director talks changes to how Indonesia collects taxWahyu Tumakaka, director of business transformation at Indonesia’s Directorate General of Taxation (DGT), shares his department’s plans for conquering tax evasion: ramping up audits, building capacity at the department, and incentivising businesses to encourage investment in Indonesia.
- Australia eyes taxation overhaul in tax reform discussion paperOn March 30, Australia’s treasurer Joe Hockey announced a tax reform discussion paper titled Re:think, in prelude to a white paper expected late this year. Advisers say that reform of corporate and personal income tax hinges on changes to the rate and base of GST – an option that remains politically unpopular.
- European Tax Awards 2015 - the shortlists are outThe nominees have been revealed for International Tax Review's European Tax Awards 2015.