- The Global Tax 50 2014Now in its fourth year, International Tax Review's Global Tax 50 provides a rundown of the who’s who of the tax world. One way or another, the individuals and organisations on this list have had an impact or influence on taxation that will be felt beyond, or outside of, the 12 month period covered by […]
- Recent transfer pricing decisions in India: The road aheadThe Indian State Supreme Court (Bombay High Court) has issued two important verdicts concerning Vodafone and Shell.
- New Indonesian tax minister targets transfer pricing to collect $112 billion in 2015Following his appointment by Indonesia’s Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro on December 1, new acting director general of taxation Mardiasmo has indicated his intention to improve Indonesia’s tax collection record by gaining access to taxpayers’ bank accounts.
- Canada tax lawTaxman LetterBomb taxes taxman "tax problem" "CRA problem" DioGuardi "DioGuardi tax" "tax law" "canada tax law" "canada tax problem" "tax amnesty" "canada tax amnesty" …
- Legal tax sheltersHow John LaBruzzo Wants To End Welfare Abuse www.corrupt.org How can we get more people who rely on government to have fewer children who rely on government? This was the question John …
- The big moves of 2014A string of departures by senior Internal Revenue figures dominated the comings and goings among tax professionals in 2014.
- US extenders Bill passes Senate, awaits Obama signatureThe US Senate voted this week to approve a one-year retroactive extension of certain temporary tax provisions that expired at the end of last year, including the research and experimentation credit.
- New Spanish corporate income tax: The holding regimeJose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas Alloza, partner at Balaguer-Morera & Asociados and assistant lecturer at the University of Barcelona, explores upcoming changes to the Spanish tax regime, which has not been comprehensively reformed since 2004.