- The Global Tax 50 2015: The leaders creating an impact around the worldNow in its fifth year, International Tax Review’s Global Tax 50 provides a rundown of the who’s who of the tax world. One way or another, these individuals and organisations have had an impact or influence on taxation that will be felt beyond the 12 month period covered by this list. Matthew Gilleard introduces the […]
- BEPS and its influence on TP audit processes in NigeriaVictor Adegite of KPMG looks at how the Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service has incorporated BEPS Project action points into its transfer pricing audit processes.
- US outbound transfers to foreign corporationsDavid Forst, Jim Fuller, Adam Halpern and Andrew Kim of Fenwick & West provide an update on recent US Treasury and IRS action which is impacting outbound transfers to foreign corporations. The impact of the Altera case, as well as recent anti-inversion action, is also analysed.
- Canada tax lawTaxman LetterBomb taxes taxman "tax problem" "CRA problem" DioGuardi "DioGuardi tax" "tax law" "canada tax law" "canada tax problem" "tax amnesty" "canada tax amnesty" …
- Legal tax sheltersHow John LaBruzzo Wants To End Welfare Abuse www.corrupt.org How can we get more people who rely on government to have fewer children who rely on government? This was the question John …
- Russian deal advances Hong Kong’s DTA agreementsHong Kong’s newly signed double tax agreement (DTA) with Russia has supported the territory’s ongoing efforts to expand its international tax treaty network with jurisdictions along ‘the belt and road’.
- Committee suggests improvements to New Delhi Income Tax ActIndia's Income Tax Simplification Committee (ITSC) has recommended amending income tax laws, specifically the Income Tax Act (ITA), to make it easier to do business in the country.
- The new FIRPTA exemption for foreign pension fundsBabak Nikravesh, partner at Jones Day, unpicks the new FIRPTA exemption for foreign pension funds.